Is Bose QuietComfort 25 good enough for music production?

Radvis

I am already producing for about 4 months with this headset. But i feel that my finished tracks are a little bit too rumbly and high in low end. Of course maybe its the mastering as well, but let me know if some of you also use it and what can you recommend.

My genre right now is Techno, so i tend to really give it bass some times haha.

Post a song up in the mp3 forum. Let some other ears have a listen. They're not shy, they'll let you know what's up.
:D
Edit: just looked at the phones. They're not designed for mixing. More of a consumer item.
Ideally you want some good monitors for mixing, not heaphones. However if using HP you want something with a flat response.
Most consumer headphones today hype the bottom end. You know how these kids today luv dat bass! :D

Still, post something up in the mp3 clinic. It will help steer you to getting better mixes

Il post a soundcloud link. Eitherway, i know actually some things that i am doing wrong.

This is actually the only example i have got at the moment, but il keep doing better. I guess i should
start reminding myself that the louder is not the better, on this track i have sidechained it bad so it gives a rly nasty low end rumble.
Because kick clashes with the bassline, and second i put maximus on master and cranked up the low end haha :D.

But basically what my goal was when i started to produce is not make a nice structural track, it was to master at leaast just a kick with a bassline track
so that i couldnt hear the difference from other highlevel techno producers tracks :D

I know i am aiming too high, but its hard to get rid of that perfectionistic aspect. Its like i dont care about how rich the track is with intsruments and everything,
i just wanted to listen to some good quality bass kicks or whatever so that i could please myself:D

Back