Behringer Truth Monitors Quit

Bryon

Have an issue with Truth monitors that have worked well for years. Lately (last 6 months) I will be listening to my mixes and right side will quit then the left. I have used different pieces of equipment on it and they all do the same thing. To get it to work again I turn up the volume, it kicks on then turn it back down to the level I was listening originally. Has anyone experienced this. Or can anyone help me with this issue.

Dear Bryon,

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Se'Rita Covarrubias and I am a CARE, Manager of MUSIC Group in Las Vegas, Nevada where the service and spare parts activity for the brands: Midas, Klark Teknik, Turbosound, Behringer, Bugera, Labgruppen, Tannoy, TC Electronic, TC Helicon is carried out.

In regards to the issue you have been experiencing with your BEHRINGER Truth Monitors, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will PM you so that we can assist you further with your Monitors.
You can reach us at care@music-group.com for Prosumer products or careprof@music-group.com for professional products.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Let's keep in touch,

Se'Rita Covarrubias
CARE, Manager
MUSIC Group Services NV Inc.
BEHRINGER

Back