Behringer Eurorack UB2222fx-pro mixer - NO OUTPUT

BABAYAGA

Hi All.

I have a Behringer mixer which suddenly developed a problem. Power is going to all the components, but when I feed any of the inputs (from a CD player for instance) I can't get any output from the mixer at all.

I've tried each channel in turn, and also the CD/Tape inputs. I've also made sure that the channel output selectors are set correctly when testing. I've taken outputs to my powered monitors from each of the outputs on the rear panel (control room, sub and main). I also plugged in a set of phones directly to the mixer and they were dead as well.

Even with the inputs all up maximum, the led channel lamps don't illuminate, so I'm thinking there is a fault somewhere on the input side of the mixer.

Has anyone had similar problems before? I was wondering if it was something I could look at myself or did I need to put it into a repair shop to be looked at?

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated!

TIA! Cheers - Graham.

Hi Don't know if I can help you with that. Just wanted to let you know I have had a Behringer Eurorack 1832 FX-Pro that I have had for many years with no problems. I have taken My Mixer to a whole new level. Right now I have everything inputted into it with one exception. I have added 4 input selector switches A,B,C,and D On Channels 7 and 8, 9 and 10, 11 and 12, and 13 and 14 and they are all full. I am running 2 - Y plugs on the outputs It all runs through a 64 band Equalizer and into a 7.1 surround sound Pioneer Amp and without compromising any sound quality. I'm not in a band but very into electronics but I do sing karaoke and I have been told that I am very good. So equipment needs to sound very good. I just flick a switch and I'm there. No need to pull out wires. My outputs for recordings are also on 2 y plugs for a dual cassette and a roland CDR-2 And a Roland usb Vima JM5 that can record Midi and MP3 as well I have a 4 port video selector switch hooked up too and it is full. I just finished moving so the wiring nightmare is almost over, lol. still missing a few connections that were hooked up before but I can't remember how lol. almost a month to hook everything back up and tested. My computer is also running through this mixer and through an Akai EIE Pro external sound box with 4 inputs and 4 outputs. I have it working so the computer goes through it and into the mixer but I cant remember how the mixer end comes back into the sound box. Yes that's right not only is the computer going through the sound box but everything from the mixer as well for recording purposes onto the hard drive. That is if I could remember that connection, lol. Inputs sources Into Mixer, Mixer Outputs to Equalizer, Equalizer outputs and into amp. and amp to speakers. Just missing that one link. I do have everything colour coded too but still a lot to remember.

Back