Votes: 28 12.3%
  • They Both Rock

Votes: 63 27.6%
  • They Both Suck

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
first off the only good drummer from slipknot is the real drummer the dude that bangs on a trash can is a moron... that is the dumbest thing ever....

second off Travis Barker is better than all of those guys....

lmao

I'm sorry, but comparing two diffrent people like this is like comparing apples and oranges...its moronic.

Hey, does travis whatshisface drum on a set of hydraulics or stage dive?...showmanship wise, slipknot pretty much wins hands down on ANY band I have EVER seen. And I will also tell you that is the only reason I have ever bought any of their cd's.

I'm not throwing the guy from slipknot in their because I think he is absolutely the best drummer, but to show how absolutely moronic this kindof poll is.

well considering Travis played dums solos on blinks last tour while the drum platform was doing front flips and he didnt miss a beat... i think that is better showmans ship than being able to stage dive......any body can do that sh!t....also i bought the first slipknot cd (i dont know if it ws the first or not but the first really popular one..whichever one that is) and i liked the first 6 songs thats about it.... i dont hate slipknot i just think those guys that bang on trash cans r dumb... thats all

Neither one is all that great.......I'd go with Grohl just because he was in Nirvana........neither one does anything spectacular........just two solid drummers that play alternative pop rock! lol

Tomas Haake of MESHUGGAH slaughters every drummer by far........>

Dave Weckl isn't a drummer; that's naked technique, just like Portnoy. Also nice, in a way, but for the real musician-approach you've got to hear Ian Paice, Cesar Zuiderwijk, Terry Bozzio, John Bonham, etc. etc. even Ringo Starr beats Weckl in this perspective.

As far as showmanship, Tommy Lee gets my vote.

Dave vs. Taylor, I go with Taylor. At least he doesn't play guitar, and sticks behind the skins where he belongs.

Better Bonham...

Check out "Moby Dick" on the new Zeppelin CD "How The West Was Won". Blows away the solo on "The Song Remains The Same".

The band was really tight and on fire in the summer on 72.

Bonham was awesome! :cool:

Taylor Kicks Dave's ass all the way...

No offense, but Taylor is way better than Dave. His technique is amazing, he's impredictible and beautiful odd time signatures. Even when he played for Alanis Morissette he kicked major ass.

Dave's still a good drummer though, but Taylor's way above him.

Peace
Jose

how 'bout Bun E. Carlos? what other drummer out there can play 'Dream Police' with a smoke dangling from their lips?:D

I like Taylor better.
He was great when I saw him live.
Sure he's not very technical, but for the Foo's style he's great.

pratt said:
not sure...

but I know one thing - stewart copeland is better than alex van hagar :D

and my momma can beat up your momma...

thanks pratt...you gave me the first laugh of the day :D :D

Back