Solo Shmolo.......(Video)

That's pretty cool. "Dust in the Wind".

Maybe I can call this "Rami in the Ass". :eek:

aint touching that one, another bit of useless information I know, Kansas was opening for Aerosmith and Steven Tyler was getting pissed because they were getting Encores, after the 2nd one he ran over and unplugged all their power cables, the soundman for Kansas had heard of Tyler doing this, so he set up a dummy power connection beside the stage and ran all his power to the other side, so Tyler was unplugging the dummy stuff, :D

aint touching that one, another bit of useless information I know, Kansas was opening for Aerosmith and Steven Tyler was getting pissed because they were getting Encores, after the 2nd one he ran over and unplugged all their power cables, the soundman for Kansas had heard of Tyler doing this, so he set up a dummy power connection beside the stage and ran all his power to the other side, so Tyler was unplugging the dummy stuff, :D
That's hilarious. So many stories of headliners freaking out when the opening act does well.

There's a really great Grand Funk Railroad documentary on Youtube. At one point, they're opening for Led Zep in Detroit and the crowd is loving them (Grand Funk) to the point that Peter Grant, Zep's manager, walks over to Grand Funk's manager, picks him up by the collar about 2 feet off the floor and says "Get them off the fucking stage. Now!".

Wow, man!

Hey, did you do this with Superior Drummer? It must have taken you forever to program that and then sync it up to the video so well. I'm sure I saw a couple spots where you went off but that's okay. Most people probably wouldn't notice it. This must have taken you so long to get your moves so close to the programming though. Outstanding.

Hey, did you use Jamstix for this or did you really do it all by hand, and draw it all in? Jamstix usually sounds a little better than this though, but I can tell you one thing, there's no way these are groove monkey loops man. Hand bombed!

Mad skills dude.

Thanks for posting!

Thanx man. It is cool to see people that we talk to but never see. More people should post videos of themselves, even just screwing around on their axes.

Ok, Ill play. Nothing good here, just some things.

Drummings:

Andy McKee - Heathers Song - Drum Cover - YouTube

Drum Cover Andy McKee - The Friend I Never Met - YouTube

This one is a phone recording:
This is drums stuff - YouTube

Guitarings(all recorded on phone):

11.03.2015 idea - YouTube

12.07.2015 idea - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSXmIJPyqk

Hey Aktron and Liv Rong. I'll check out those videos later. Just got in and have a few things to do. :cool:

Last edited:
Wow, man!

Hey, did you do this with Superior Drummer? It must have taken you forever to program that and then sync it up to the video so well. I'm sure I saw a couple spots where you went off but that's okay. Most people probably wouldn't notice it. This must have taken you so long to get your moves so close to the programming though. Outstanding.

Hey, did you use Jamstix for this or did you really do it all by hand, and draw it all in? Jamstix usually sounds a little better than this though, but I can tell you one thing, there's no way these are groove monkey loops man. Hand bombed!

Mad skills dude.

Thanks for posting!
Hey, in today's world where we actually celebrate lip-sync contests, you got to keep up on the drum-syncing. :D

You sure that was really you playing?

Just kidding. Good stuff. I got future plans for you. :D

You sure that was really you playing?
I'm not even sure this is me posting. :eek:

I'm not familiar with the covers you did, so this is my favorite of your drum videos. Cool playing in all of them, though. You gotta tune those things, man. :D

here is one for you RAMI. My theme song!

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0P5waKL2o
HA! That's a cool tune. Is that you?

Last edited:
Damn Ram-i, that's some impressive shit! Maybe in 20 yrs or so I'll be able to hit some skins like that.

I've only ever video'd myself once to see how I play, etc. (I'd only been playing for just over a year though at the time.) I'm thinking, now is the time to start getting some lessons and learning some shit instead of winging it and making it up as I go along. Although I have done some youtube video lesson, pretty helpful.

My shocking drumming along to Heatmiser's - Boombox

Damn Ram-i, that's some impressive shit! Maybe in 20 yrs or so I'll be able to hit some skins like that.

I've only ever video'd myself once to see how I play, etc. (I'd only been playing for just over a year though at the time.) I'm thinking, now is the time to start getting some lessons and learning some shit instead of winging it and making it up as I go along. Although I have done some youtube video lesson, pretty helpful.

That's great!!!! For just over a year, that's awesome. I always find that it's easier for someone who already plays an instrument to pick up another one. You already have a great sense of timing I see.

Funny, we both have Beatles posters behind us, and we also both have the head of our Epiphones sticking into the picture. On my solo, you can also see my real Gibson's head poking in on the right side. :cool:

That's great!!!! For just over a year, that's awesome. I always find that it's easier for someone who already plays an instrument to pick up another one. You already have a great sense of timing I see.

Funny, we both have Beatles posters behind us, and we also both have the head of our Epiphones sticking into the picture. On my solo, you can also see my real Gibson's head poking in on the right side. :cool:

Cheers. Yeah once I got the whole "feet moving independently of the arms" thing I really started to get it. I borrowed a kit of a friend initially to see how I got on with them, as I'd never touch a drum kit seriously before. Didn't want to waste money but I soon fell in love with playing and learning. Nice to broaden ones palette.

Never noticed the pics or guitars. Hahaha. Great taste :thumbs up:

That's really cool. Sounds great. I want a set of edrums. Maybe my next big purchase.

I would 100% recommend it Chili. Best purchase I've made in years and the best fun learning an instrument in years too. Brilliant fun and good exercise too.

:thumbs up:

That's fantastic for just a year of playing. You look very smooth and relaxed. That's half the battle won already.

That's fantastic for just a year of playing. You look very smooth and relaxed. That's half the battle won already.

Cheers Greg. I remembered what you said in my first few days of drumming about meter and stamina. I also followed your advice and learned to play along with The Ramones and ACDC. Along with a few youtube videos on the way I'm still at it and enjoying it (which is the main thing)

I spent a few months playing from the shoulders but once I stopped that shit, I became more fluent and relaxed.....and less tired.

:laughings:

Back