new snare time

liv_rong

Knows very little
A buddy at work let me audition this snare for a while. He gave me new heads for it as well and though they are not my first choice for heads I am happy(Remo Emporer Coated and Remo Hazy). At first though when I changed them out I was not that impressed. I immediately knew it was better than my snare but just wasnt sure if it was worth spending the money. Now after fucking with the tuning today I am incredibly stoked at this thing. Fuck such an improvement over mine. I think Im going to keep it.

Its a 6x14 stave shell constructed with birdseye maple and purple heart wood, s hoop on the batter side, Trick throw and PureSound snares. It is baller. Incredible price as well. And it comes with a hs case!

IMG_3936_zpsnal4iruq.jpg

IMG_3933_zpshexvcjap.jpg

IMG_3934_zpsgzmr7ihy.jpg

that is sweet! I just bought my 1st wooden snare a few months back, always played a metal one, I love the tone of the wood snare. congrats!:thumbs up:

that is sweet! I just bought my 1st wooden snare a few months back, always played a metal one, I love the tone of the wood snare. congrats!:thumbs up:

yeah, me too. I got a pork pie wood snare last year. I love it. It is very easy to control the overtones. It doesn't fit every style though. It's great for lighter classic rock stuff.

Back