Need drum tracks?

MaVN

My band, Good Timing >
Me and my drummer for my band got our recording interface and mics and thought if you guys want some drum tracks for your songs we'll do it! We got a tascam us 1800 and cubase 5 and protools 8. I'm using 8 mics for our recordings, snare top and bottom, rack Tom 1 And 2, floor Tom, and 2 overheads. He can play anything besides heavy, heavy metal. Were experimenting with this, so, hit me up. We don't want anything because were new. But are willing to help sone people out. Oops.. We have a pearl ELX Kit with paiste 2002 crash, apx crash, aax crash, old sabian hihats, and a sabian ride. The kit has coated emperors all around.

Me and my drummer for my band got our recording interface and mics and thought if you guys want some drum tracks for your songs we'll do it! We got a tascam us 1800 and cubase 5 and protools 8. I'm using 8 mics for our recordings, snare top and bottom, rack Tom 1 And 2, floor Tom, and 2 overheads. He can play anything besides heavy, heavy metal. Were experimenting with this, so, hit me up. We don't want anything because were new. But are willing to help sone people out. Oops.. We have a pearl ELX Kit with paiste 2002 crash, apx crash, aax crash, old sabian hihats, and a sabian ride. The kit has coated emperors all around.

Might not be a bad idea for ya to post something in the MP3 Clinic. That'd give you guys a point of reference anyway.

Back