My band is looking for online drummer

CavityCr33p

We are in the middle of recording our debut EP, and our drummer has another career choice that is taking him in different directions. We are a online band (but plan to play shows in the near future).

Influences include Nirvana, Weezer, AIC, Black Sabbath, Metallica, tons more....lol.

This is a serious venture, Myself and the singer have been performing/playing/writing/recording seperately for around 13 years or so.

Looking for someone with a decent setup to record.

The band's name is I, Me, My

Http://www.myspace.com/imemyband

http://www.imemyband.com

We don't really have a decided style yet, I've always done darker, more heavier twisted things, lots of chugging, feedback, weird rhythms and Ben has always done more of the lighter side of the spectrum, but he can do some good screamy vocals too.

We are a young band, but both have done lots of work seperate for many different bands. Trying to decide our sound as we go.

hotwatertim72 said:
I'm always looking to drum for different styles. I've got a firepod and some decent mics. I'm down to do it.

yeah i am going to have to say you have a weird stlye! i listened to your band, didnt dig your style but hey, not like i mean anything.

CavityCr33p said:
Trying to decide our sound as we go.

Why worry about deciding on your sound? Just do what you do. Write what you write and forge your own path - that's a lot more original.

Tim

Back