Metal drummer needed for tracks

OJB

Anyone one interested please reply or pm.The music is heavy with double kick needed on accents.Willing to pay the right person for your studio time.I do need to be able to listen to your stuff.
OJ :cool:
I'm useing Pro Tools

Last edited:
Are you looking for someone to work with in person? Do you have the rest of the tracks available for listening?

Drummer...

It could be done online if you have a home studio.I live in Cincinnati and I have an Alesis set here.I've just got the guitar tracks done for 2 songs.It might be better for you if I add the vocals for reference,or do you need the bass tracks also?I've never done this online but it seems simple enough.I can upload the tracks to a server so you can hear them.

Last edited:
here's the track

Here's the guitar tracks to listen to that I've already paid drumsforyou.com to do tracks for.This one doesn't need double kick as much as the next one I'm working on.
godthorn.com/rainbowsend.m3u
I can't make it an active link yet...

well i AM in ohio but i dont have anything for you to listen to really, and my drums aren't here. otherwise i'd give it a go... no payment required.

Ok...that works...

I've got a electronic set here in Cincinnati,how far away are you?We can sure do it here.

shelby. i'm up north of mansfield. i haven't a car though. no license even. but if i could get down there i'd be more than willing to give it a shot.

That's quite a ways...

That would be quite a drive,it's 165 miles.The tempo stays the same,but there are alot of dynamic changes.I'll get a file of the next song I'm doing and upload a link to it in a little while.(about an hour)

Here's a link...

This is a new one with a click track,the song sounds repetative without vocals.It will give you the idea.

you can right click and "save target as" to download it.

Back