Looking for a new snare.

I'm more disturbed by the fact that I let it touch my keyboard before playing it. I might have scarred it for life. I don't know what I was thinking. :eek:

As long as the keyboard wasn't on, and it made no sound when the snare pressed the keys...it should be OK.

If the keys were the first sound it heard...yeah....it would be all messed up. It would think the keyboard was its mother.

It's heeeeeere.................I'm excited. Might have to jerk off before tuning it up and playing with it.

(I hope I didn't damage it by making it touch a keyboard :eek: )

Are you sure you weren't fapping whilst taking those pictures? :D

Awesome Rami! Congrats, that's the one. I can tell you were vibrating with excitement because those might be the blurriest pics I've ever seen! :D

Awesome Rami! Congrats, that's the one. I can tell you were vibrating with excitement because those might be the blurriest pics I've ever seen! :D

Hehe...It's a friend's camera, and for some reason, all pictures are blurry. At first, I thought I must be shaking when I take pictures, but then I realized 80% of the pictures I take come out that way for some reason.

But I was and am excited. I'll be laying down a track tomorrow and posting it. I already changed the factory Ludwig top skin for an Emperor and put on my die-cast hoop. Not sure if I need to change the bottom skin. Usually factory skins are shit, but that bottom skin (and even the top one that I took off) don't seem as bad as most factory skins I've seen.

Back