Looking for drum tracks

Detector

I hate messing with drum machines and loops. I'm looking for either a site, or one of you drummers, where I can get recorded drum tracks from beginning to end. I find myself inspired to write songs when I have a complete drum track to start with. Intros, bridges, fills and everything in between. I'm willing to pay for recorded drum tracks that I can add the rest of the instruments to. I want complete rights to do whatever I want with the tracks. The basic intro, verse chorus verse chorus lead/bridge chorus works fine.

Is there a site that has these for purchase and download?

why not try Rayzoons Jamstix?

It'll jam with you or perform whole songs, you can choose a multitude of drummers, each with different styles, determine how intense you want the drumming, drag and drop the midi and even use kits from other drum software..

its $99 for the basic one, Ive tried the second version a while back and its totally useable if you dont like programming yourself

try the demo for version 3 here

http://www.rayzoon.com/index.html

BTW great support from this company, the guy answers your emails personally

I hate messing with drum machines and loops. I'm looking for either a site, or one of you drummers, where I can get recorded drum tracks from beginning to end. I find myself inspired to write songs when I have a complete drum track to start with. Intros, bridges, fills and everything in between. I'm willing to pay for recorded drum tracks that I can add the rest of the instruments to. I want complete rights to do whatever I want with the tracks. The basic intro, verse chorus verse chorus lead/bridge chorus works fine.

Is there a site that has these for purchase and download?
huh? do you want just random drum tracks that you can write the rest of the music on top of? shouldn't you collab with someone instead? post a scratch track so the drummer knows the arrangement.

huh? do you want just random drum tracks that you can write the rest of the music on top of? shouldn't you collab with someone instead? post a scratch track so the drummer knows the arrangement.

Not so much "random tracks" but basic traditional format. You know something basic like and intro, verse, chorus, verse, verse, chorus, lead, chorus. I find it much more inspiring to start with the beat and then add what I hear from that beat. It doesn't even really need to be traditional I just hate spending hours and days trying to put together a drum pattern.

Detector,
I hear what you are saying, but it is a little unusaul of a request from a drummers perspective.
I have always done just the opposite.
Listened to folks tracks and create drum tracks off it.

having said that, I have heard some pretty good stuff written using the program Band-in-a-box. you set up some parameters as to style and such and it spits out arraignments, eve some backing instrument track if you need some inspiration.

If you'd like to take a listen to my drums tracks, they're here: www.ramirami.com/drumtrax

They're complete drum tracks of songs, some covers, some originals.

I also do custom tracks for people, if someone doesn't want to take the tracks on my page and chop them up.

Back