a little drummings on easter

liv_rong

Knows very little
Screwing around after the food and drinks. On another note, can you comment on my drum sounds? This was just a really quick mix, listened through only once.

I think they sounds fine. I think they sound better the harder you hit them.
Snare sounds like a jazz snare which I assume you were going for since the vibe is kind of jazzy.
Cymbals sound well mixed/balanced. The one that's real hard right is a little outstanding. Kick could be a tad louder.
Very nice job dude.
Love the quick exit too. :)

They sound good and you play really well. I can't do that jazzy shit, it's very cool.

At first I was going to say that you need to get some wires on that snare. :D Then it all came together.

Sounds more than fine to me.

Wow I had no idea you were such a good drummer. I always thought you were retarded. Very well done. Drums sound great.

Wow I had no idea you were such a good drummer. I always thought you were retarded. Very well done. Drums sound great.

Thanks, sir! I cant translate any of that into songs though, its just messing around. Here is something that kind of closely resembles the style a bit but in song context. I am a retard btw.

Nice. I've been filming myself drumming lately.
First thing I learned is my mouth hangs open and I drool on myself like a retard.

Nice. I've been filming myself drumming lately.
First thing I learned is my mouth hangs open and I drool on myself like a retard.

Ha! That's why I dont film my face! Thanks for watching and commenting. You should post what you have been filming.

That's very cool, Liv. Digging it a lot. REALLY digging the plaid. :D

---------- Update ----------

Lucky you. The only time I'm NOT doing that is when I'm drumming. :eek:

Did this recently. We do a monthly drum challenge at another site where someone posts a backing track or one of their own songs. We have a month to record it and all post on the same day as to not get any ideas in our heads from other peoples ideas. Is there enough interest to do that here? Also, what happened to Rami?

Fine drum performance!!
I would be interested in doing that. I suck on drums though. You could use my entry for some good laughs. Kind of like the cartoon before the movie.
lol

Thanks, man!

For a monthly challenge skill doesnt matter, its more about your interpretation of the song. Be cool if a few more people were interested.

Back