Drumkit From Hell - Hell

Garry Sharp

Lost Cause
Without going into a lengthy rant (I really am very pissed off at having wasted money on such an impossible programme) does anybody else share my view that the totally unuseable interface makes this thing a complete POS?

Yes, I've got it all working as it's meant to, it's just that how it's supposed to work is utterly ridiculous. I'll keep the detail off this thread, but there's a link here to some views on the DFH website.

(Don't think I've ever ranted on here before but my God I hate this thing.)

http://www.toontrack.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Superior;action=display;num=1091287623

I don't have anything to add really, but I have been looking at this vs. Discrete Drums and am interested in what people think. That link is interesting. I like how one guy says he has it working correctly but the way it works is f***ed up. How does it sound?

Boingo it was me who made that comment. The drum sounds are fine, excellent, whatever, it's just such a pain to use that you're totally demotivated by the time you get there. Anyway, DFH definitely had its adherents and I took a right old slagging from some on that forum :)

Oh, that was you. Yes, they certainly gave you a good flogging. But there were also some who completely agreed with you, especially about the incomprehensible GUI. I, for one, hate cheesy GUIs. And shit that seems to be made for aliens. I'm goona have to find someone who has DD and compare notes.

Back