Can't find EZDrummer on Cubase LE5.

katwoman

Hey everybody,
I just bought EzDrummer and want to run it on Cubase LE5, but for some reason I can't seem to find it.
I deinstalled the program and reinstalled it 3 times already, but I still can't find it. I checked on youtube and google and apparently I have to look at VST Instruments, but my Cubase doesn't have that feature... I don't think.
Some people also mentioned that EzDrummer is restricted for the LE versions of Cubase. How can I get rid of that restriction?

It should work fine in LE. LE5 only limits your ability to use the multiple outputs of EZD mixer. Only cure is to buy full version.

Make sure that 'ezdrummer.dll' is in your 'VstPlugins' folder. Computer>C:>Program Files>Steinberg>Vst plugins. If not, then you need to search for it and copy/paste it there. After that, In Cubase, go to Devices>Plug-in Information. Scroll down and see if its there. If not click 'Update'. When it's there, Project>Add Track>Instrument>drop down menu to ezdrummer.

Hope this helps ya!

Jimmy:D

Btw, LE does not have VST Instruments option. :)

Hola, si pude localizar el ez desde donde tu d

hola, ya pude localizar el EZD desde instrumentos, pero ahora, como hago para escuchar la bateria, o cargar un corte que necesito?
Helpme please!!

hola, ya pude localizar el EZD desde instrumentos, pero ahora, como hago para escuchar la bateria, o cargar un corte que necesito?
Helpme please!!

Hola. En "Inspector" de canal de EZD, tiene conectar MIDI Out ala EZD VSTi? No eschucha nada? Pueda muestrame un screenshot foto de Cubase?

Back