Can You Guys Critique These Drums

No. But you know I'll listen and give you human drummer feedback. :D
Lol....Yep, I know that man, I've pestered the living fuck out of you over that shit forever...:).

I even named one of my Superior/Slate kits after you....Rami sent me some drums a few days ago, so I guess I'll have to give him his own preset too......:laughings:.

I think between Rami and me, you'll have the greatest drummers of all time guiding you to glory.
I didn't pester Rami like I have you (yet...:laughings:), but he did offer to help me with stuff if I wanted....And I'd say between the 2 of you guys helping me, my programmed drums will be a lot better than they were before....Listening to my old stuff, I can definitely hear a difference in 'em, so thanks to both of ya.....:).but, I'm still gonna pester you about 'em.....:D.

Dude.

Hey, if I had
a room
acoustic treatment
a drumset
microphones
cables
an interface with enough inputs
a portable multi-input recording rig
and a drummer that will drum what I want, when I want them to...

I'd be using real drums as well!

Being able to use real drums is a privilege.

Or are you subtly offering to play drums on my tracks?
I've got a long list of songs that I could use drums on, Bubba :p

MIDI isn't inherently bad. It's not wanting to put time into it that makes it sound cheap.

I'd say quite the opposite. The amount of polish that goes into a modern record is absurd. It's the whole reason that we use drum replacement software in the first place.
If our standards were low, we'd be bashing at a shit drum set with a one mic setup and not care about perfomance issues. Instead, we go for this overly perfect alternative.

I have been sitting here with a live drum kit, in a room, miced up for three years waiting on someone to ask me to give them a hand on tracks. This is the first time I have seen any of you jackwagons mention anything regarding help. You all suck. I quit.

I have been sitting here with a live drum kit, in a room, miced up for three years waiting on someone to ask me to give them a hand on tracks.

You haven't even been on HR for 3 whole years...
...and of your 10 posts, it doesn't appear like you ever offered.

You jackwagon. :D

How do I get a drummer in my basement? I tried Craigslist. Is there a special nectar you guys drink? Maybe a call I can get at the sporting goods store.

Back