• Mo Facta

There is no available content written by Mo Facta
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Carvin MTS3200 Head - Great All-Around Tube Amp

by on 07-18-2018 12:11 All of the other reviewers are correct, the MTS3200 is a great all-around amp. Great high gain (very high gain) tones but smooth and tasteful. Around the same time I bought my MTS3200, I picked up ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carvin X-100B - Series IV- A Top Amp at Any Price Point

by on 07-18-2018 12:02 The Carvin X100B Series IV amp is a terrific all-around amp that does everything well. While previous versions of the X-amp had some quirks, they got it right with the Series IV. Very loud amp, bea...Read more on Audiofanzine

Soldano Hot Rod 50 - Fantastic Amp- Killer Tones

by on 07-18-2018 11:57 My first +$1000 amp was a 1994 single channel Soldano Hot Rod 50. Fantastic amp. Granted it was hard to get clean tones out of it at any loud volume, the overdriven tones were wonderful. Mid focuse...Read more on Audiofanzine

Soldano SLO-100 Super Lead Overdrive - A Legendary Amp For a Reason

by on 07-18-2018 11:42 Mike Soldano builds wonderful products. The SLO is a legend for a reason....killer tones and robust build quality. In recent years I've owned Soldano SLOs (2), Soldano Hot Rod 50, Bogner Ecstasy, C...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Classic 50/410 - Tweed - Very Nice Amp- Great Value

by on 07-18-2018 11:27 First, the review posted by iamqman here is dead on, this amp has a beautiful warm clean with a mild EL84 overdrive on Channel 2. Very much targeted at country and mild rock applications (great ton...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carvin X100B Head Serie IV - Terrifc Amp At Any Price Point

by on 07-18-2018 11:08 The Carvin X100B Series IV amp is a terrific all-around amp that does everything well. While previous versions of the X-amp had some quirks, they got it right with the Series IV. Very loud amp, bea...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech RP100 - A Nice Value For the Money

by on 07-18-2018 10:57 Considering this unit has a little built in drum machine, for the low price (available used for $20-$50), its a great value. Nothing like playing along to drum tracks to improve your playing and im...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mapex VENUS SERIES - This has got to be the best beginner kit out there?!?

by on 07-17-2018 08:04 [img]Okay, I would be very surprised to find a better entry-level kit especially after seeing that you can buy these for $200!! I originally bought mine for drummers to come over and jam with me on...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dr. Scientist BitQuest! - Dozens of sounds for multiple patches - a tweakers dream!

by on 07-16-2018 06:51 [b]SOUND[/b]: Below is a YouTube video that demonstrates some multi-layering of tracks while using each of the patches or effects: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-RsjcjyWEQ[/video] ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rainger FX Reverb-X - Plenty of features in a micro-sized pedal

by on 07-16-2018 05:28 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Reverb-X by Rainger FX is is very basic in terms of the reverb ‘sound,’ as well as being clear and obvious (certainly not muddy). Some reverbs can be too much and necessitate a ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Shred Master - So glad I held onto this pedal!

by on 07-05-2018 15:48 I bought this from a friend along with a Roland JC 120 a long time ago now, it was my first "bigger" amp and with this pedal I was in heaven. Not too long after I started making payments on my firs...Read more on Audiofanzine

Aleks K Production Red Scorpion Mega Distortion 2 - Incredible Organic Sounding and Noiseless Distortion

by on 07-03-2018 15:18 [b]SOUND[/b]: Below is a YouTube demonstration video using various guitars and the Red Scorpion 2 (Mega Distortion) by Aleks K Production, a Canadian pedal (and now guitar) manufacturer that goes ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Guild F-2512E - Disappointing for a Guild

by on 06-26-2018 19:04 My musical style is a folk-country style--flatpicked alternating between strumming and arpeggiated chords. The guitar is well-made from a construction standpoint. No loose joins or bracing. No s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer - Great addition to the TS series!

by on 06-25-2018 00:23 I have a Ibanez TS-7, a TS8008 clone, and now this TS9DX. It is built like a TANK! Sounds like it has quality components. Very smooth and creamy overdrive that doesn't break up....EVER, at any sett...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss GT-001 - Great Desktop workstation!!

by on 06-25-2018 00:15 I picked this up dirt cheap! IDK why? It has ALOT of features and uses! Guitar, vocals, FX processor! Great Amps and dynamic quality of real tube amps! Specs= BOSS GT-001 Guitar Amp/Effects Proces...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss SD-1 SUPER OverDrive - Great overdive!

by on 06-24-2018 23:52 Same JRC4558 chip as Tube Screamers but sound very different. Has tons of overdrive. Almost a distortion sound. Bitey OD for people that need more dixt/Hi Gain tone. As opposed to Ibanez Tube Screa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg MiniKorg 700s - Superb!

by on 06-15-2018 13:49 Hi all, I won’t get much into the details as to the Mini 700’s specs, (if you need it have a look at the Mini 700 reviews: https://en.audiofanzine.com/analog-synth/korg/minikorg-700/user_revie...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Surf Trem 2018 - From Eerie Pink Floyd to Surf Rock,the Surf Trem is excellent value

by on 06-14-2018 05:09 [b]SOUND[/b]: Below is a YouTube demonstration video on the Carl Martin Surf Vibe 2018, which is the latest ‘scaled down’ or streamlined pedal board version of this classic. [video]https://www....Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Scarlett2 2i4 - The best sound card investment i made so far

by on 06-13-2018 06:30 i love it ! really ! the design is gorgeous, sound is clear and it does what it supposed to do very well. i recommend this soundcard. if you need some sound quality example checkout my website [...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mission Engineering Rewah Pro - Likely the Best Sounding Wah with Biggest Sweep

by on 06-11-2018 06:47 SOUND: The Rewah Pro by Mission Engineering is such a great sounding wah and likely has one of the biggest sweeps I’ve heard in a wah pedal (although you can adjust its tone and range, as I’ll exp...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rejoice Rejoice v.1.6 [Freeware] - Looked forever

by on 06-08-2018 14:53 Amazing product OMGEEEEEERD it's all I've ever wanted it'z amazing really I just wanted to use the pedals from my steering wheel to convert it to guitar pedal and so on after this i can finally pra...Read more on Audiofanzine

iMusic Album Master FX - Best Free Sports Streaming Sites No Sign Up to Watch Live Football Online Free

by on 06-07-2018 08:24 Streaming movies, sports,and TV series online are very popular in the present time, because it gave us lot of freedom in our uncertain busy work schedule and different time zone in different count...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dynacord PowerMate 1600 - Superb Quality but Terrible Customer Support

by on 06-06-2018 08:03 I have a Powermate 1600 which is irreparable due to Dynacord Policy. I loved using this desk. Very user friendly, robust, huge power, all the inputs and outputs you could need, fantastic effects, I...Read more on Audiofanzine

Music And More MB33 RETRO - A great and unique sound, but a disappointing(!) manufacturing quality

by on 06-05-2018 05:24 I’ll try to make it as short and straight-to-the-goal as possible. I play analog acid and work live with MIDI-driven synth using Ableton. This machine is ideal for my setup as it’s light and eas...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sequential Circuits Prophet-6 Module - Elegant, punchy and well-balanced: the new wave!

by on 06-05-2018 02:38 I was sent a request to give a review on this device, but I’ll get more into my feelings than technical considerations. As for technical aspects, you have professional reviews here or there. Fo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 Duoverb - Duoverb - Hidden Gem

by on 06-03-2018 13:50 I consider myself more of a 70s guitar player in the sense I play a lot of styles like Rush, Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan, etc. So my comments about this product may not be as pertinent to people play...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez SR800LE - A real rocket bass!

by on 06-03-2018 09:18 So far, i only have little hindsight on this beast of a bass but that’s far from being the first I’ve owned, far from that. By the way, I’ve even owned several Ibanez in the past: EDB605, SRX595, M...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland CR-78 - Full of vintage charm

by on 06-03-2018 07:29 I bought it on the spur of the moment, only realizing afterward how iconic it was (a good thing for me!). Of course, its sounds felt familiar and though it is mostly a preset machine you always hav...Read more on Audiofanzine

Joyo JF-18R Power Tune - Excellent value for money

by on 05-31-2018 01:54 I bought it on eBay, straight from China or Hong-Kong – I can’t remember. I got it for a very decent price, and everything would have been perfect had the seller not forgotten to send me – as promi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SH-MZ1200 - overall opinion of the technics sh mz1200

by on 05-30-2018 03:52 having not been impressed with cheap mixers in the past choosing and using a quality mixer is paramount. after using a technics sh-ex 1200 mixer for years being greedy i decided to buy a pioneer dj...Read more on Audiofanzine