Promote Your Web Site on the
Home Recording Banner Exchange -- FREE!
It's simple -- you display our banner and we'll display yours. Your site's
banner will appear in random rotation on the HomeRecording.com site, like
the ones you see everywhere else, and you'll get 1 exposure here for every
2 times our banner (below) is displayed on your site. The more traffic
you get, the more we get, then the more you get...et cetera.
We hope you'll join us! See below for detailed instructions, but first
read Da Rules.
- Music-related sites only, please
- 468x60 pixel standard banner size only
- Maximum size of 12 KB
- Animation is OK
- Graphics cannot be transparent
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify the terms of this exchange
at any time
- Must be located on a permanent server at the time you submit
your site, and for as long as you are a member of the HRBE
(Xoom.com members, you must find another server to
host your banner, because Xoom does not allow other servers to use their
- Once you submit your site to the HRBE, you will be given the code
to place on your page(s). Do not edit the sizes of
the images! If you do, your account will be deleted.
- Banners cannot be placed in pop-up windows, and cannot be placed in
a page that has auto-reload. Also, you won't get repeated credits for
reloading your own banner over and over again. Cheaters and attempted
cheaters are not welcome...please be nice.
- We want to encourage small sites to join. However, realistically you
will get very few (if any) clickthroughs if you are showing our banner
less than 200 times per day so please keep that in mind (that's not
our fault, it's really the case for almost all banner exchanges). If
you are not getting at least 1000 hits a week on your page, neither
of us will get any serious benefit from this exchange.
- If we get no traffic from your site for more than two weeks, we will
assume you have disappeared, died, or otherwise lost interest and reserve
the right to suspend or delete your account until we hear back from
- The Home Recording Banner Exchange does not accept sites containing
adult material, links to adult material, or other inappropriate content.
- Vendor and commercial sites are not eligible to join the Home Recording
Banner Exchange. Please buy banner ads instead, because that is what
keeps this whole thing going! If you have any questions as to eligibility,
please email Dragon.
How To Join
To join the network, simply email Dragon.
with the following information: your name, email address, your Web site
URL (where people will go when they click on your banner), and the URL
of your banner graphic on your Web server. Once you have requested to
join the network, your site will be visited, and if suitable, it will
be made active within the Home Recording Banner Exchange, and you'll be
emailed custom HTML code to paste onto your own Web page to display
our banner. You'll also be able to log in any time in the future (using
an account we'll set up for you) to check on your banner statistics.